If you can dream it,
Terms and Conditions
Reach is the leading manufacturer of A/V Over IP Video and Audio Encoding, Streaming and VOD Distribution Solutions.
- Online: www.btx.com (24/7).
- Phone: 800.666.0996 or 914.592.1800 (8:30am to 7pm ET Monday to Friday).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 800.569.4244 or 914.592.0800 (24/7).
- All custom or special order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- Freight is FOB Hawthorne, NY. In the event damaged merchandise is received, retain the original shipping carton and contact the shipping company.
- Unless otherwise specified, your order will ship via UPS ground service. UPS Red (Next Day Air), Blue (2nd Day Air) and Orange (3-Day Select) services are available upon request.
- FEDEX and other common carriers of your choice are also available.
- For international orders, unless otherwise specified, orders will ship via UPS International or Fedex International.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are gladly accepted at the time of purchase. Use of a credit card to pay open terms balances is not allowed. Non-United States domiciled credit cards are not accepted. (Other fees may apply in certain circumstances.)
- Credit terms are available upon BTX’s approval of a completed credit application.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) will be assessed against all past due balances.
- For wire payment, please contact us to request our bank information.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number assigned by a member of the BTX customer service or sales departments. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box or the box will be refused.
- Ship all returns with original packaging and all product components to BTX at 5 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- All returned products with a valid RMA number will be evaluated. The issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee credit. If BTX deems that a product is defective and still within the warranty period, we will do one of the following at our discretion: repair or replace the product, or credit your account.
- Products accepted for return for reasons other than defect or error by BTX will be assessed a 35% re-stocking fee and must be received within 30 days from date of shipment.
- Custom or special order products are not returnable.
BTX guarantees Reach hardware and software against all defects in material and/or workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect at no charge provided the defective product is returned to BTX within the warranty period. The warranty period for Reach hardware is three year from date of sale from BTX. Reach software comes with three years of software maintenance. Additional software maintenance is available for purchase. There are no other expressed or implied warranties except as set forth herein. BTX is not responsible for consequential damages, incidental damages, or incidental expenses, including injury to persons or property.